Saturday, September 11, 2010

GF Dinner Party!

Hellooo!!

Last night we all headed over to our friend JC's apartment for a lil' dinner party! I was very excited about this dinner, because JC has recently began a gluten-free diet as well. She has been able to cook a lot in her apartment this year, and has made some pretty delicious gluten-free meals. Last night was chicken and shrimp stir fry with GF teriyaki sauce and soy sauce (called Tamarin).


I helped with the shrimp...


Hello gluten-free stir fry heaven!


JC decided to appeal to the masses and make what looked to be a delicious dessert for everyone. Mint brownies! Ana helped with the frosting:



JC and I munched on some GF cookies I made.. but forgot to snap a pic! I will definitely be making this mix again... once the cookies cooled down they tasted better than a lot of cookies I used to devour pre-GF living.

Earlier this week I went to a screening of the documentary "Fresh." Keep a look out for a post all about the film!

Until then,
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment