Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sweet Home Colorado

I absolutely can not believe how fast my time at home as gone by. I will be leaving early Friday morning to fly back to Charlottesville but before I do, like Alexis, I wanted to give a run down of some of the many, many things I will miss about home:

Home- cooked meals like the one we had tonight- pork and peaches over arugula and balsamic vinegar... yummm!!



The beautiful Colorado Rockies. Enough said. 


My favorite local restaurants like Wild Ginger!



Sitting on my back porch- I could never get enough of this view. It is my peaceful mind defined. 


Red Rocks Amphitheater. The best concert venue, no competition. 



My neighborhood lake, so many memories...



And a place would be nothing without people you care about. Most importantly are my family and friends of family that are pretty much family.





Sweet home Colorado, I will miss you dearly.

But I am so excited for all the adventures that lie ahead in Charlottesville! See you so soon Alexis!

-Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment