Monday, August 16, 2010

Things I Am Going to Miss...

Heading back to school is always such a bittersweet ordeal for me, especially because I go to school so far away and don't get much of a chance to be home.

So here's a photo montage of all of the things I will be missing while back at UVa this semester.

Some of the best friends in the whole wide world. "Friends are like stars. You may not always see them but they are always there." Such a corny quote but so so true pertaining to these lovely ladies:


The pups:



My amazing and crazy parents who know how to dress their best for costume parties.


Copius amounts of heirloom tomatoes in all shapes and sizes:


Amazing conversations with my family at dinner:


I almost overdosed on scallops this past month.


FROZEN YOGURT is going to be missed the MOSTEST:


Wonderful concoctions my dad comes up with out of nowhere, making any good day even better. Ahi tuna tower aka YUM:


And of course, San Diego sunsets. It doesn't get much better than this.


There are billion things I am anxious for back in Charlottesville including seeing my bestest friends in the whole wide world, starting at the Commerce School, running some gorgeous trails, and getting back into the swing of things.

So long San Diego, it's now the homestretch back to good ole' UVa!

-Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment